At Harken Coffee, the safety of our employees and customers is paramount. We have implemented the following:
Our Policies & Procedures
- We allow only a maximum 12 people inside at a time.
- All employees undergo a temperature check at the beginning of their shift, and sign a health declaration indicating they understand and have been adhering to all the health & safety measures outlined by the provincial health office
- Our customer facing staff are required to wear masks and wash hands between customers.
- All frequent contact surfaces sanitized frequently. Tables are sanitized between seatings.
- All retail merchandise is kept in the back of house.
- All staff have been trained in our comprehensive location safety plan.
- Hand sanitizer available at the till for customer use.
- Takeaway containers only for dine-in guests.
- Washrooms for customers only.
- Card payment or online orders only. No cash is accepted at this time.
- Online orders available for pick up through our website.
- Online orders available for delivery through DoorDash or Uber Eats
Our Expectations of Customers
- Please abide social distancing of 6’
- Please let us know if you would prefer to order and wait outside
- Please do not enter if you are feeling unwell
- All customers must be wearing a mask in order to enter the shop, and must continue wearing their mask when not seated at your table
- We will be asking our dine-in customers for contact details in accordance with contact tracing best practices
- We do not fill customer's personal cups at this time
Thank you for your trust in Harken Coffee.